The X rod’s fast action taper built with our KonneticHD Technology delivers greater blank recovery and a crisper tip stop – creating tighter, more efficient loops throughout all ranges of casting styles. This taper allows you to dig deeper into the rod and access the lower sections, shifting power closer to the angler. Decreased lateral and medial movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more accurate and efficient presentation, resulting in a performance driven, forgiving fast action blank – refining the synergy between angler, rod, line, and fly.
From dry flies on small creeks with the 376-4 to streamers out of a boat with the 790-4, and Bass poppers on your local pond with the 890-4 to chasing King Salmon in Alaska with the 990-4, the X series has the right rod to tackle whatever fishery you find yourself taking on.
- KonneticHD Technology
- Black Spruce blank color
- Dark Green primary thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag
- Evergreen powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
- 3WT – 6WT
- Flor grade snub nosed half-wells cork handle
- Vera wood insert with Stealth Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- 5WT – 1WT
- Flor grade full-wells cork handle with EVA fighting butt
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in the reel seat
5 weight Sage X 590-4
There are no reviews yet.