Freestone® Z Waders – Stockingfoot are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a difference, the Freestone® Z Waders – Stockingfoot a TIZIP® waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus 2 large fleece-lined hand-warming pockets to warm up cold fingers. Dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- TIZIP® waterproof center front zipper
- Left chest, water-resistant zippered storage pocket & 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Interior zippered security chest pocket
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
WEIGHT: 38 oz. (1077.3 g)
There are no reviews yet.